=X= eXcellence Forum Index =X= eXcellence
RTCW : ET : COD

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    =X= eXcellence Forum Index -> Trackmania new
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Smokin'

PostPosted: Tue 16 Nov 2010 00:19    Post subject: Sign Up Here Reply with quote

Welcome to the newly formed =X= Trackmania Clan...

You don't have to have amazing driving skills to become a member of this newly formed clan, you've just got to love playing this amazing game.

Please feel free to apply to join, and I'll get back to you as soon as I possibly can.

We are not really a competitive clan, not to start with anyway, but the more the merrier tbh....and once we get some numbers (if other members wish) I will try and organise some matches.

I'm doing my best to recruit some more members, but if anyone has any friends who play the game and would like to join the clan, please feel free to ask them to apply.

There's no age limit..at the moment that is, though that may change depending on any future members.

Please sign up and see what fun can had be on many a server out there.

Welcome to =X=....the best gaming forum you'll ever join.

Regards, Smokin'......
Smokin'

PostPosted: Sat 27 Nov 2010 22:49    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm afraid to say that all the responses I've had in game have not proved to be of any good...

My bid to get =X= up and running as a trackmania guild is a big bad failure...

I'm gutted tbh, because I had so much interest in developing a new freindly clan who was'nt too interested in being competitive, but just wanting to wear the =X= tag and playing the game for fun and posting on the forum now and then.

I'll keep on trying though.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    =X= eXcellence Forum Index -> Trackmania new All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: